I'm currently in the process of putting my neighbor's home on the market and crunching some numbers. It's a two story home so currently focusing on that. I always like to share appreciation trends so here is a quick post on two story homes in Twin Creeks, a golf course community on the Austin and Cedar Park border near the lake.
Summary of findings:
- Healthy and substantial appreciation of nearly 57% in last 5 years
- Sq/foot appreciation is over 46%
- Addition of the Reserve has increased square footage a bit (245)
- Average sold price now tops $570K
- Sales price to listing price was almost 114% in 2011
Thank you for reading! If you like blogs like this, please comment below or email me to help you analyze the market in your neighborhood today!
My name is Laura Ivy Blessing and I blog about the Austin area known and lesser known happenings with a splash of real estate savvy for today's buyers and sellers. firstname.lastname@example.org 512-789-5087