I'm currently working with a couple on a home in Silverado West in Cedar Park and I thought I would share some of the research I've done on the neighborhood. Specifically, I'm sharing the appreciation trends from 2011-2016. Normally, I will include 10 years of history but this is a relatively new neighborhood so I'm only including five years.
- B Homes
- Located near Whitestone Blvd and Vista Ridge Blvd
- Henry Middle School borders neighborhood
- Vista Ridge HS sits next to Henry Middle School
I've included a screenshot of the appreciation percentages below. In brief summary, in the last five years:
- Homes have decreased slighlty in square footage
- List and Sold price has climed nearly $100K
- Sold price per square foot has increased to nearly $40
- Price appreciation is over 43%
- Square foot appreciation is over 50%
Thank you for reading! If you like blogs like this, please comment below or email me to help you analyze the market in your neighborhood today!
My name is Laura Ivy Blessing and I blog about the Austin area known and lesser known happenings with a splash of real estate savvy for today's buyers and sellers. email@example.com 512-789-5087